STATE OF THE ART
65' LUXURY MOTOR LAUNCH NYE BOAT HIRE New Years Eve
35 Max Passengers
Enjoy the best of private boat hire aboard State of the Art this New Year's Eve. Your guests will experience the best that Sydney has to offer with spectacular harbour fireworks, first class service, fine contemporary Australian dining, quality wines aboard a deluxe motor vessel.
State of the Art is participating in the Sydney New Years Eve Harbour of Light Parade 2010. More than 50 vessels are part of this parade, each adorned in rope light, taking part in the world's greatest fireworks display. This means that clients aboard State of the Art enjoy a unique anchorage in the exclusion zone.
• Contemporary design and fine finishes • Full air conditioning and heating • DVD, CD, video and data facilities • Samsung Syncmaster computer • 78cm digital flat screen • Closed circuit television • Cocktails for up to 30 guests • Formal seating for up to 20 guests
Menu options, espresso coffee machine available for guests use. Pick up and drop off from most wharves in Sydney Harbour (except King Street Wharf on NYE night)
Private boat hire and luxury cruises on Sydney harbour, VIP charters, corporate cruises and special event cruises
Prices: New Years Eve
$750pp (min 30 guests, max 35 guests)
Included in your charter:
• 6 hours of vessel hire, 7pm - 1am
• Prime viewing for between 30 and 35 guests.
• An exclusive 6 hour menu by The Piquant Kitchen. (Childrens menu available on request)
• Admirals Beverage selection including French Champagne served at midnight.
• Entry into the exclusive Harbour of Light Parade, as seen by millions of international TV viewers each year. Participation in the Harbour of Light parade gives you a presence in a special ‘exclusion zone’ and a bird’s eye view of the evening’s pyrotechnics.
• All staff and GST are included.
All prices in $AUS and include GST Prices are subject to change without notice 50% deposit required to confirm booking No stiletto heels to be worn on board
Questions? If you have any queries, please contact the Sydney Harbour Escapes team at Rose Bay. Telephone 02 9328 4748 or click email link below: