CAMBRIA II |
100' LUXURY GENTLEMEN'S CRUISER PRIVATE CHARTER
32 Max Passengers
32 Casual Buffet
24 Table Dining
On a perfect autumn Queensland morning on Sunday 07 May 2006, Cambria II, was proudly launched. Taking nearly 2 years to build, this 100ft luxury Gentlemen's cruiser has all the charm of a bygone era with all the latest technology available for safe and comfortable chartered cruising on Sydney Harbour.MAKE BOOKING REQUEST
The Azzura Classic 100 is a masterpiece of design style and charm. A modern day representation of a 1920's motor yacht with all the incorporating state-of-the-art technology and the latest construction materials, perfect for special event cruising in opulent style.
• 100' length
• 23' beam
• Gentlemen's Library
• Stateroom accommodation with ensuites
• Walk in cedar wardrobe from Master Guest Room
• Hydraulic Transom
• Twin Caterpillar C18 Marine Engines 1000hp each with electronic controls
• 31,800 litre fuel capacity
• 2007 winner of the Superyacht society design award in category of Best Power Yacht 23m-32m
• The highly esteemed “Boat International Magazine” nominated Cambria II as one of six finalists for a World Superyacht Award in the Semi-Displacement Yachts of 30m to 40m LOA category.
• Swim ladder
• iPod connectivity and CD player
• DVD player/plasma flat screens
Gourmet catering, half day or full day luxury charters
Cambria II Formal Dining Menu
Cambria II Buffet Menus
Cambria II Canape Menu
Cambria II BBQ Menu
Cambria II Platter Menu
Cambria II Seafood Platter Menu
Corporate Charters, Intimate Weddings, Luxury Private Charters
$2000 per hour all year
Min. 4 hour charter
Public holidays incur an additional 20% surcharge.
Based on 32 guest maximum
Pickup and set-down by arrangement
Vessel hire includes fuel and marine crew.
Catering available on request.
BYO beverages only - can be organised through Rose Bay Liquor and delivered to the vessel prior to the event.
Available for Pittwater charter for and additional $2000.
Minimum charter 4 hours unless specified otherwise
Price includes skipper and required crew
All prices in $AUS and include GST
Prices are subject to change without notice
50% deposit required to confirm booking
No stiletto heels to be worn on board
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Sydney Harbour Escapes team at Rose Bay. Telephone 02 9328 4748 or click email link below: