Whether a special occasion, a time saving mode of transport or just for fun, we have the vessel to suit you. See our list of water transfer vessels below and contact us to make a transfer booking enquiry.
Showing Water Taxi Transfers boats
Absolutely - we recommend it! Please contact our friendly team to discuss your specific requirements.
Yes, many of our vessels have the special licences required to travel through the heads - please speak to our friendly team about which vessel would be best for your group.
Yes, please contact us for a personalised quote.
To secure a vessel for your charter, we take a 50% deposit of the total amount or cost of the vessel hire, unless specified otherwise. The rest of the payment will be due 14 days prior to the charter along with final numbers and food and beverage requirements.
Payment can be made by EFT, Visa, MasterCard or in cash.
Popular reasons for Water Transport
Below are some of the most popular use for water transport on Sydney Harbour:
- Getting from point A to point B and avoiding Sydney traffic.
- A fantastic getaway boat for newly weds
- A great way to propose
- A family day out with a difference
- An exclusive harbour tour
- An alternative to the bridge or the tunnel
- A great way to beat the ferry queues
- A hotel to conference transfer with a difference
- Sightseeing with local knowledge tour
- A welcome gift voucher surprise!
After Hours Emergency: 0438 177 283
We are open 5 days a week
Mon - Fri 9am - 7pm
Charter Hours: 7am - Midnight