What do we love about Prometheus?
She’s an incredibly versatile vessel. She’s there to cater all your needs in any occasion. At 77 foot, she’s one of the largest in her category and provides ample layout options to make your cruising experience a memorable one.
• We absolutely love then endless areas available to gather with friends and families, catering to different preferences and styles. The outdoor area has a stunning lounge under a retractable rooftop, making it easy to cover from the sun or enjoy the most of it. With two levels of space, guests can move up and down, in and out as well as take a swim from the dive platform in the back of the vessel.
• She’s just as beautiful in the inside as she is in the outside, with elegant and luxurious fittings and superb teak and leather details. She has been recently renovated, giving her that extra edge of sophistication.
• In the inside of this very special vessel you’ll find wide spaces to gather with your loved ones or meet with your colleagues, enjoying all the extra features such as a large Full HD TV, full sized kitchen and bar area, three bathrooms all with high definition TVs and a state-of-the-art sound system.
• The two levels of this vessel provide two separate social areas designed for maximum floor and lounge space, making it an ideal option for corporate events, weddings and team building activities. In addition, she’s able to welcome all guests throughout all levels of the vessels without removal of shoes, ensuring the utmost comfort of your very important guests.
• Finally, one of our ultimate favourite things about Prometheus is the natural light that bathes this vessel. With huge skylights, plenty of windows and a full-sized sunroof in the upper saloon, guests can enjoy the comfort of the inside without missing out on all the action of the outside.