Dreamtime Girl boat is a beautifully appointed luxury sailing catamaran, perfect for cruising Whitsundays in comfort and style.
Click any image to enlarge
Tap any image to enlarge then swipe
For next / previous photo, swipe left / right or use arrow keys
Escape on board Dreamtime Girl in the paradise waters of the Whitsundays for your next holiday. This is a fabulous opportunity to reconnect with friends and family in a sublimely beautiful environment. You will be constantly delighted by the wonders of nature that abound both above and below water in this protected Barrier Reef environment.
Combining the stability and openness of a sailing catamaran with luxurious interiors and a spacious open deck area, this charter catamaran is the perfect charter boat for Whitsundays. On board, you will find everything you need on board for your perfect holiday, such as expansive lounge areas, sunbaking trampolines, snorkelling equipment, stand up paddleboards and more.
Your experienced captain and crew can organise your itinerary to tailor to your interests. From catamaran sailing tuition to nature walks, there is a host of activities places to explore both on the reef and on land.
We look forward to creating for you your dream holiday in Whitsundays!
June - September
Maximum 12 guests
Up to 8 hours charter (Weather dependant)
Timings 8am to 4pm approximately
BYO food and drinks
Pick up Airlie beach to Blue Pearl Bay Hayman Island
Sail, Sunbake, Swim, Snorkel, Relax, Enjoy
Liveaboard Crewed Charters
Maximum 6 guests and 2 children (in salon dropdown berth)
Minimum 3 Days / 2 Nights
5 Days / 4 Nights
Inclusions for Liveaboard Charter:
Professional Captain and Hostess
Accommodation and fresh linen
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
2 double kayaks
2 Stand up paddle boards
Snorkelling equipment (Wet suits not supplied)
Tender for transfers to beach / reef
Entry Fees - National Park and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
Catamaran sailing tuition (if interested)
All prices in $AUS. and include GST
Prices are subject to change without notice
50% deposit required to confirm your booking
No stiletto heels to be worn on board
Boat inspections are welcome by appointment
Prices and Payment
• All prices are in AUD and include GST, National Park, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and host, live aboard, all meals, fresh linen and use of snorkel suits and snorkelling equipment. Prices do not include airfares, land transfers or water transfers between islands or the mainland.
• Payment can be made by Direct Debit, EFT or by Credit Card. Note a 2% surcharge will apply for all credit card transactions
• Cancellations made less than 30 days before departure on booked trips will result in complete forfeiture of full price of the charter.
• We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason.
• Your booking will not be cancelled due to rain or lack of sunshine. All cruises are subject to weather and the vessel operators’ discretion. Sometimes the weather makes it impossible to get to all the Whitsunday Icons and no refunds will be made for changed itineraries regardless of the reason.
• In the interests of passenger safety , visits to the outer reef are recommended only in calm conditions where the wind is under 10 knots and the seas are under 1 metre. This is the best time to see the reef as well!
• Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk and as such. It is a condition of booking with Sydney Harbour Escapes Pty Ltd that you have travel insurance to cover you against loss of valuables, illness, medical evacuation, booking cancellation or unforeseen circumstances resulting in missed flights or vessel transfers.
• Whilst we make every effort to safe guard guests we cannot be responsible for any damage, personnel injury or loss due to the actions of passengers. Any activities on or off the vessel can be dangerous activities and while crew take every effort to ensure guest safety, we cannot be held responsible for the action of guests beyond our control.
• Sydney Harbour Escapes Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control.
• At any time of the year ‘dangerous’ jellyfish can inhabit these waters and passengers should take care for their own safety. To minimise this risk you will be provided with a full length protective ‘snorkel suit’ to wear whilst swimming and snorkelling during the cruise.
• Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk and owners or operators of the vessel will not be liable for any personal injury, illness or death arising whilst travelling with the company, participating in activities, on or off the vessel, other company property or any other consequences whatsoever of passengers actions.
Food and Beverages
• Alcohol is BYO on Dreamtime Girl and no charges apply. Orders can be placed and paid for by clients at the BWS Store (07) 4946 7978 in Airlie Beach and your order can be delivered to the vessel prior to your departure. Note RSA Laws will apply to all guests while on charter.
• Passengers booking with Sydney Harbour Escapes need to inform at time of booking any medical or dietary conditions which may affect the smooth running of the charter.
• Length: 14.5m
• 3 cabins, all with ensuits
• Maximum 6 guests (3 couples only) and 2 children (in salon dropdown berth)
• 2 Double kayaks
• 2 Stand up paddle boards
• Tender for transfers to the beach
• Large Gas BBQ
• Mp3/iPod compatibility with 6 speakers
• Swim Ladder and hot/cold outdoor shower
• Inflatable tender
• Fully enclosed cockpit with clears for wet weather protection
• Luxurious interior fit out featuring Tasmanian Oak Timber
• Leather lounges
• 1 plasma TV with inbuilt DVD player
• Fully equipped galley with three burner gas cooktop, oven, griller, microwave, 2 fridges, 1 freezer
• Built in drinks fridge
• Additional eskies
• Spacious trampolines and large sunbeds
Whitsundays private harbour charters, Corporate Cruises, catered or byo cruises
Please contact a Sydney Harbour Escapes team member on 02 9328 4748 to organise or discuss the menu selection for this vessel
June- October Day Charter $550 per hour Minimum 4 hour charter $2200 Liveaboard Crewed Yacht Charter Minimum 3 Days Whole Boat Booking $9100 - $16,200 Individual Cabin Booking $1095 - $3200 per person