Are you looking for a wedding and/ or reception venue for a gay wedding in Sydney? Are you finding most venues are booked out? At Sydney Harbour Escapes, we support diversity rights and have built up a solid community of LGBTQI loyal clients over the years who till recently have only been able to have a commitment ceremony on board.
NOW IS THE TIME TO CELEBRATE A LEGAL WEDDING!
A same sex wedding on a boat will tick lots of your boxes.
- WEDDING VENUE CHOICE
A choice of over 130 boats from classic wooden boats to deluxe mega super yachts means that you have a huge chance that you can find your perfect boat on your perfect date!
- EXPERT WEDDING COORDINATOR
Our team of event coordinators are specialists in wedding charter organization whose aim is to make the organization of your gay wedding on a boat seamless, from booking to the event.
- A WEDDING VENUE WITH ALL ROUND WATER VIEWS!
Your photos will be FAB. Sydney Harbour is an amazing background for both happy snaps and professional shoots.
- CHOICE OF GOURMET CATERING, CHEF ON BOARD OR BYO
Wedding catering will depend on the boat, so please call us so that the catering matches your event style. On many of the the super yachts, a chef on board will create a culinary sensation for your wedding cruise. Formal dining and buffet style weddings are possible on lots of wedding reception boats. If you are seeking a more relaxed informal outdoor wedding, you can even BYO on a large range of boats.
- YOUR WEDDING GUESTS WILL BE REALLY HAPPY
Getting an invitation to a LGBTQI wedding on a boat is a happy day for sure! Sharing will your friends and family the joy of the union blessed by the community is an even happier moment.
- CHOOSE PARTY EXTRAS TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING DAY SUPER MEMORABLE
Popular choices are:
- Hire a gay and lesbian wedding celebrant of your choice and have the ceremony on board
- Hire a DJ and dance the night away
- Decorate tables and chairs to match your attire
Contact us and we can give you some suggestions and free quotes customised to suit your dream LGBTQI* wedding!
* Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Intersex